HEARTSTOPPER IS IN SHOP!!


I always say that my online shop is not dedicated only and only to Korean dramas even if I have practically specialized in those, because they are my great passion. But I love so many other things. And Heartstopper is absolutely one of them.
This show is a masterpiece and I've already watched it already 14 times. I would never stop watching it for how sweet and relaxing it is.
It inspired me a lot and I had to draw more and more scenes (I would draw the whole show so wonderful it is XD).

I chose an outline style because it felt delicate to me for an equally adorable and sweet series. Hope you like it. 

In this preview you can see almost all those available. There are also two others (including one with Tori and Charlie) CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ALL THE LINKS

⚠⚠⚠⚠ PLEASE READ ⚠⚠⚠⚠

Unfortunately it seems that my drawings have been liked a little too much so they continue to be reposted by other people without my consent. This is why I would like to say that you can only find them at the links indicated by me, all the others are fake profiles that I am constantly monitoring and reporting (every single day -.- ..this is exhausting really). 

I hope you can understand and support my work on my official profiles only. 

liajung || Giullia - Yeppeunyeppeun Art || Giullia Jung

I am an independent artist and my source of income depends on it, so if you see names other than these please let me know, I will be forever grateful. (yeppeunyeppeunart@gmail.com IG @yeppeunyeppeun_art)

Comments