South Korea through the eyes of an illustrator - Posters inspired by Korean culture

I'm sorry to admit it but I've never really set foot on Korean land. I could only admire it through photos and therefore someone else's eyes. But I don't stop dreaming of the day when I can really visit it personally. It's been ten years now since I started watching dramas, but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to know more and more of Korean culture and I fell completely and madly in love with it. Starting from the language (I love listening to people speaking Korean xD, it relaxes me tremendously), to the splendid Hanbok - traditional clothes - up to the food, which I tried to make at home several times - even with some failed attempts to be honest.

While waiting, one day to go there, I decided to create these delicate illustrations trying to respect the spirit of that culture that is really so dear to my heart.
To make them I clearly took inspiration from photos found on the net, but one day I hope to be able to take those photos myself or draw those places en plain air.


In the meantime, I hope you like the ones I made.
SHOP HERE: REDBUBBLE TEEPUBLIC DISPLATE

Comments