TOP 3 DISAPPOINTING DRAMA WITH A BAD ENDING ** SPOILER ALERT **

Unfortunately, this category also exists. If you look at the list of dramas, you will find that two in this category have been requested me. I never thought I'd have to draw them but I did, because I know there are also people who like them. Unfortunately I don’t. Don't hate me but unfortunately I didn't appreciate them.

 



1. Yumi's Cells

I'm starting with the one that recently disappointed me, Yumi's cells. This drama had absurd potential and when I did the fanarts I was really happy, I was loving it. Unfortunately it really got lost. The ending really infuriated me. To this day, I still have to understand the reason for the break between the two. I don't know if things were different in the webtoon, but in the drama, as far as I'm concerned, the ending was very forced. From what I've seen they didn’t have to break up. What do you think?

 

2. The Heirs

What about this drama… I was pretty liking it. There were several clichés and things that I didn't like, but I didn't despise it. Sure Park Shin Hye looked like she was kissing a sour lemon in that closet, but it’s fine.

What has most indignant me is the ending. The ending… what ending? Nothing ended. The protagonists only imagine a life that doesn’t actually exist. Everything, like with his brother, remained pending.

The only things worth watching this drama for is Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal couple.

 

3. The King: Eternal Monarch

Alas still a drama with Lee Min Ho. I don't want to go after him, but the list of drama with this actor that I didn't like is actually very long. The only one that I really appreciated is Personal taste. It's not his fault, but he always chooses roles and dramas which I don't think are great. In this too, for the umpteenth time, our Min Ho plays a rich and powerful man, a king, without ever experiencing a different role. The story was actually quite interesting, albeit quite convoluted, but then it really ends up in the absurd leading to a bad ending. There are too many things wrong, and too many random advertisements. I realize they served to pay off the drama budget but at least put them in better, they were out of place and unbearable.

The "I love you" scene said in that way reminded me of the pretty hasty and ridiculous declaration that, again Kim Go Eun, made in Goblin.

If you liked it, don't be offended, it's always a matter of taste. If you want other fanarts I will be happy to make them for you.


Did you agree or did you like these dramas?

Comments