TOP 3 MEANINGFUL DRAMA

The list of dramas full of meaning is actually very, very long, and yet I decided to tell you about the ones that have had the most impact on me. Dramas in general always have a lot of messages that make us learn a lot. I've seen so many and the list of those who warmed my heart and made me cry is really long. I have chosen three, very recent, which I consider particularly important.

 



1. It's Ok to not Be Ok

First of all is absolutely Psycho but it's ok, whose international title is completely different. This is definitely the drama I would put at the top of any list. There are many messages and interpretations for this little masterpiece. And the way they are told to us, through book illustrations, makes them even more impactful. The drawings, the tones of the stories, are extremely hard and dark but as the episodes and the lessons learned pass, they begin to become more delicate and colorful. In fact, the last book has beautiful watercolor illustrations that will steal your heart.

The main characters are three and through the episodes, slowly, they will learn to deal with their traumas.

I absolutely recommend you to watch this drama. In addition, the books have all been published for real and are available on amazon, obviously in the Korean language only

 

2. At a distance Spring is Green

This drama is one of the most recent. I don't think it's very popular, but that's a shame because it's very meaningful. I think I cried a lot watching it. The male lead is a sunny boy who actually hides the weight of a trauma. He does nothing but wear a mask every day, which we all do a little bit. That is why it’s easy to identify with him. He makes mistakes and behaves wrongly, precisely because his trauma is strong, but luckily, love and friendship will help him break the protective shell he created around him.

The friendship of the three protagonists is undoubtedly the most tender thing in this drama. There are no silly moments of jealousy and love triangles. It’s really a drama with a healing power – just like the one mentioned above – that will make you discover how not easy it is to grow up.

 3. True Beauty

Another very meaningful drama, in my opinion, is True beauty. I won’t deny that I hated it a little at the beginning, because it made beauty seem something mystical and very important. Yes, that's actually the truth, but dramas, movies, are made to spread the opposite message, to dispel these myths and make us stronger and more confident. For this reason, in the first few episodes I had a bit of difficulty in getting attached to the female lead. But I must say that then the tones changed and she learned to react to show her true self, also thanks to the person next to her, who immediately supported her true nature.

The really difficult thing is to make a choice between Suho and Seojun xD I've always been a Suho team, since the webtoon, but I can't deny that Seojun is a golden boy too.


Did you agree? What's the drama that means the most to you?

Comments