New Boys Love in store! Cherry blossoms after winter ๐ŸŒธ

Lately I've been watching mostly BL dramas. I always complained they were too short but now I'm happy with that. Korean dramas are starting to exceed an hour and a half in length and I struggle to stay focused. The BL dramas are short, it's true, but very intense and they give me a lot of emotions even in just 20 minutes of episode.

I approached this world with Where your eyes linger. Yes, I know there are a lot of them in Thailand, from a long time before, but sadly I don't really like the language so I never watched them. I’m really happy South Korea is also increasing the production of these small jewels.

I’m really liking Cherry blossoms after winter and I hate the fact it only airs one episode a week, the wait devastates me. I've also read the webtoon so, I can't wait to find out how they'll progress with the story in this live action version.

After Semantic error, a masterpiece, my expectations are very high and I hope they won’t be disappointed.

I made already four new artworks, I hope you like them.

 

I leave you below the list of all the BL dramas that you can find in my shop!

Cherry blossoms after winter

Color Rush 

(There are no fanarts of season 2, 
sorry but I couldn't ship the two leads 
#teamGoYoohan forever)

Mr. Heart

My Sweet Dear

Semantic error

Where your Eyes Linger

Comments